4th Annual Ring Ceremony Information
Sunday, April 7, 2019 - McCombs Center Rosenberg Sky Room
The following information is provided to ensure that you have knowledge of the policies governing the ceremony. If you have any questions regarding the information on this list, please call the Department of Alumni & Parent Relations at (210) 805-5899 immediately.
Registration for the 4th Annual Ring Ceremony is now closed. If you purchased a class ring and plan to participate, please email email@example.com for late registration.
Ring Ceremony Information
Please Ready Carefully
- AUDIENCE: The Ring Ceremony is for all junior, senior and graduate students who purchased a class ring.
- LOCATION: McCombs Center Rosenberg Sky Room
- TIME AND DATE: Sunday, April 7, 2019; 2:00 p.m.
- CHECK-IN: Student participant check-in will be open at 12:30 p.m.; all students must be checked in no later than 1:45 p.m.; Lobby of McCombs Center Rosenberg Sky Room
- ASSEMBLY: Student participants must be seated in the McCombs Center Rosenberg Sky Room by 1:45 p.m.; all students must be checked in by this time.
- CEREMONY SERVICE: The night before the ring ceremony, your class ring will spend the night in the Chapel of the Incarnate Word. Each participating student will receive their class ring before crossing the stage, once you receive your ring please keep your box closed until you are asked by the presenter to open your box.
- SEATING: Seating for families and guests attending the ceremony will begin at 12:30 p.m. in the McCombs Center Rosenberg Sky Room. Each guest is required to have a ticket.
- CONTACT INFROMATION: If you have questions about the Ring Ceremony please contact, the Department of Alumni & Parent Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-805-5899.
- If your class ring is in your possession, please deliver it to the McCracken House (102 Mt. Erin Pass, 78212) no later than Friday, April 5 by noon so that we can include it in the ceremony.
- Parking will be available at the Ancira & McCombs Parking garages.
- The University of the Incarnate Word provides reasonable accommodations for special events with adequate notice. To request disability accommodation for this event, please visit www.uiw.edu/ada
Ceremony Dress Regulations
- All participants must dress appropriately to retain the dignity of the occasion; business or church attire is encouraged.
- Please keep in mind that you must arrive dressed for the occasion; you will not have time to change before the ceremony.
Additional Ceremony Information
- No facility will be available to store purses or other valuables and no one will be available to assist you with these items if you carry them into the Sky Room. Please make prior arrangements should you choose to carry these items.
- Guest seating in the McCombs Center Rosenberg Sky Room is on a first-come-first-serve basis and family members may not reserve or save seats for guests who are not present.
- Baby Strollers are not permitted in the McCombs Center Rosenberg Sky Room.
- UIW security will remove guests who are disrespectful of others, do not comply with a request of a school official, or who disrupt the ceremony in any way.